For those people who want to live a healthy lifestyle, eating and drinking the right foods is important. One of the best ways to do this is by drinking fresh fruit juices only instead of sodas or other unhealthy drinks.
An example of a healthy juice that health junkies love to drink is cranberry juice. This kind of juice is really healthy since it contains vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which help make our body strong. It also has a great and rich flavor which is certainly an added bonus.
While cranberry juice can make you healthy and strong, you should be careful when you drink it though as it can make a mess if you are not careful. Spilling it accidentally on your carpet will create a big stain which makes it ugly and unattractive. Knowing how to deal with this kind of issue is a really big plus so that you can get your carpet back to normal. If you don’t know how to do this, here is a helpful guide that you can use to clean up the cranberry juice stain on your carpet easily.
1. Absorb the spilled cranberry juice on the carpet by getting a clean sponge or cloth and blotting the affected area. Do this carefully since you don’t want the spill to become a lot worse. After you have removed as much of the spill as possible, proceed to the next step.
2. Combine a teaspoon of white vinegar with a cup of warm water in an empty container. Shake these two ingredients together in order to make a potent cleaning solution that will help you with the ugly stain on your carpet.
3. Pour a few drops of the cleaning solution on the cranberry juice stain on your carpet and then let it stand for three to five minutes. This is going to help break down the stain so that it can be removed using the next steps that you will take.
4. With a clean white cloth, blot the stain on your carpet repeatedly until it is completely removed. You cannot expect immediate results as some stains are pretty stubborn. All that you can do is just keep at it until the entire stain is gone.
5. After removing the stain, pour a glass of water on the area where you spilled the cranberry juice. This is going to help flush out any residue that could remain on the carpet. Dry the entire area using some clean towels and you’re finally done getting your carpet back to normal.