Eating and drinking healthy is something that a lot of people are doing more and more these days. Getting the right nutrients in our body is very important so that we can stay strong and healthy. One of the best ways that you can eat in a healthy way is by drinking vegetable juice. An example of a tasty and healthy juice drink is tomato juice.
Tomato juice is really great for our body. It contains a lot of lycopene and vitamins that help make our body strong. But despite it being really good for our health, it can create a bit of a mess especially if it gets accidentally spilled on the carpet.
Accidentally spilling tomato juice on the carpet can be really tough for any homeowner. That is why knowing the right steps is important so that you can get your carpet back to normal. Here are the steps that you must do to get rid of the ugly stain on your carpet.
• Absorb the spilled tomato juice on the carpet as soon as you can. This is so that the spilled liquid will not spread to the other parts of the carpet. You can do this by blotting the spill using a paper towel or a clean sponge.
• After removing as much of the spilled liquid as you can, the next step is to dilute the stain that is left behind on the carpet with a few drops of water. This will help make the tomato juice stain lighter so that it can be removed a lot easier. Blot the stain a few times with some paper towels and then move on to the next step.
• Prepare a cleaning solution for the tomato juice stain by combining a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent and four cups of warm water. This is really going to be effective in fighting the stain so that you can get your carpet clean and spotless again.
• Apply some of the detergent-based cleaning solution on the stained portion of the carpet and then let it stand for about three minutes. Afterward, use a clean white cloth to slowly blot the stained portion of the carpet. Do this repeatedly until you have eliminated the stain. It may be tough at first to see any results but just be patient until all of the stain is gone.
• Once the tomato juice stain is removed, the last step that you need to accomplish is flushing out any residue that could get left behind on the carpet. Rinse the area using a glass of water and then dry everything with a clean rag or cloth.