There are a lot of different juices that people love to drink. Majority of those come from fresh fruits but there are some exceptions when vegetables are used instead. It is very healthy while at the same time very refreshing too.
An example of this is carrot juice which many people love to enjoy. It is really good for our body as it provides a lot of vitamins and minerals to help keep us fit and healthy. It also tastes good which is an added plus as well. Just be careful though not to spill it accidentally on your rug as you can end up having a very frustrating experience.
Carrot juice spills are really problematic since it can really make your rug ugly and unattractive. It will leave a bright red or orange stain which will instantly ruin the appearance of your rug. This is why you must clean it up as best as you can to get your rug back to normal. Here is some advice to help you in accomplishing this tough task.
• Extract the carrot juice that you have spilled on your rug by using a clean sponge to absorb the liquid. Do this slowly and cautiously to avoid spreading the spill and making the situation worse.
• Use a combination of a teaspoon of non-colored dishwasher detergent to 2 cups of warm water to create a cleaning agent that will help in getting rid of the carrot juice stain. After you have created the cleaning solution, place it inside an empty container and bring it with you to the affected area of the rug
• Apply the cleaning agent onto the area of the rug where the stain is located. Allow some time for the solution to work on the stain. After a minute or so, use a clean white cloth and start blotting the carrot juice stain.
• Continue blotting the stain on your rug until you are able to get rid of it completely. It may take some time but eventually you will get rid of the carrot juice stain on your rug.
• After removing the stain, the last thing that you must do is to rinse the rug to eliminate any residue that could get left behind. Do this by pouring a cup of clean water on the area of the rug where the carrot juice was spilled and then dry the area with some clean rags.